Thursday, May 16, 2013

Week 4 GoodReads Continued

GoodReads offers far more than I realized in terms of readers' services.  It offers Listopia which I discovered is list of books that are created by readers/ users in terms of genre and interests.  It offers suggestions for reading as well as basic reader's advisor.

Popular is another  category that I think would be helpful in readers' services and in keeping up with current titles.

The quizzes add a challenge but also assist thinking about books in terms that may help with working with customers.

I found the rating of books did affect whether I wanted to read them.

Having signed up for Goodreads several years ago and then not using it, made this assignment very helpful for me to get more involved and see the many options it has to offer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment